The mission of the South Texas Oncology Navigator Network of AONN+ is to facilitate improved cancer outcomes and patients' quality of life by decreasing barriers to care while promoting best practices. This organization will enhance networking and collaboration with other navigators throughout South Texas.
Our vision is to create and maintain relationships between navigators to share knowledge, resources, and expertise.
- To facilitate educational dinner meetings quarterly
- There will be no local dues required for membership
- At least 50% of members will be a member of National AONN+
- Provide mentoring opportunities to new navigators
- Provide networking opportunities and communication within the network
- Support members in advancing professional development and education
- Encourage and support members to attend AONN+ conferences