Mission: Our mission is to unite, facilitate and foster learning and collaboration with local nurse and patient navigators in the Boston area.
Vision: To build an integrated network of navigators in Boston area to promote advocacy, education, best practices and evidence-based oncology care across the cancer care continuum.
- Increase collaboration between local oncology navigation professionals across institutions by holding 4 meetings a year virtually or in person
- Identify 2 barriers that local navigators experience and work collaboratively to address in the Boston area
- Create a directory of Navigators within MA to aid in information sharing and resources
- Grow the AONN+ network and membership by highlighting the many benefits of membership and the importance of obtaining certification
- To provide opportunities in both mentoring and sharing best practices to all navigators